We all know the American Dream and its successful stories. We have created this program to give you the opportunity to create yours. This internship program is designed under the category of Exchange (J1) visa for graduates and young professionals who wish to participate in work and study programs in the US. UU
The internship program includes all the necessary documents to align with the J1 program and the legal requirements, such as the valid J1 sponsorship provided by the “DS-2019” form, the Sevis registration and fees, as well as an approved health insurance for all the stay in the country.
About the country:
It is one of the most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations on the planet. In addition, it is the country with the most immigrant population in the world. The capital is Washington, D.C., and the largest and most cosmopolitan city known is New York. It stands out above all for the educational quality of its universities since 46 of the 100 best universities in the world are American.
Thanks to this program you will be able to live in cities such as LA, San Francisco or Miami and you will be able to live first hand in one of the richest economies in the world.
From 3 months up to 18 months
The internship program can be started at any time of the year. Candidates are recommended to register four or five months before the start date of the program.
All candidates must have a minimum work experienceand be fluent in English. If you do not meet these requirements you can opt for unpaid internships during summer.
Have enough funds to cover the life in the country.
The internship program in the USA is divided into two categories:
Aimed at university students or recent graduates.
Be a full-time student at an official higher education centre or have graduated less than a year ago.
Have completed at least one year of higher education before starting the program.
Duration of the internship from 1 to 12 months.
Aimed at young professionals with at least one year of professional experience. Participants in this program must meet the following requirements:
Be over 20 and not more than 40.
If you do not have higher education: be in possession of the baccalaureate degree and have 5 years of professional experience in a specific field.
If you are a graduate or graduate: Have a professional experience of at least 1 year.
Duration of the internship from 1 to 18 months.
The Trainee program aims to improve the professional career of the participant, so the internships have to be closely linked to your training and / or professional experience.
Assistance for the processing of the visa J1, DS 2019 & SEVIS FEE.
Local support before and during your stay.
What’s not included:
Gastos diarios personales.
Seguro de viaje*
– Tasa SEVIS (obligatoria para todos los participantes):
– Gastos del visado J-1 a pagar a la embajada americana de Madrid
*Go Dodoland puede encargarse de tu seguro de viaje sin compromiso. Pídenos información.
Application:The process is really easy:
• Complete the application form.
• Send the CV in English and a letter of motivation.
• Choose a date to have a first interview with us. (The purpose of the interview is to confirm your eligibility and explain the program in detail)
• If you complete it successfully and meet the requirements you can enroll in the program.
2. First payment as a deposit to confirm your registration into the program.
3. Interviews: Go Dodoland will organize interviews with potential companies according to the requirements and profile of the candidate.
4. Once the local company accepts you, you will receive a confirmation with the details of the internships.
5. Procedures for obtaining the visa and payment of the rest of the program fees.
6.Arrival: start your visa process and get ready for your internship in USA!