Our hospitality internship program in Thailand offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in one of the most beautiful countries in Southeast Asia. This program will give you the opportunity to work in 4 * or 5 * hotels in different departments.
The hotels provide meals, uniforms, training, cash compensation and accommodation, so you do not have to worry about anything before your arrival!
About the Country:
Thailand popularly known as “The land of smiles” for the warmth and hospitality of the Thai people. Exotic food, white sand beaches, paradisiacal islands, there are many resources that this amazing country offers to enjoy Due to its great tourist attractions, there are thousands of tourists who travel every year to visit the main points of interest such as capital Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Krabi or the islands of Koh Samui or Koh Tao.
6 or 12 months
The internship program can be started at any time of the year. Candidates are recommended to register three or four months before the start date of the program.
• Be enrolled at university/MBA program or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
• Have full support from his university in order to sign an agreement with the host hotel and issue a recommendation letter to the embasy.
• Only hospitality, tourism and culinary majors.
• Be between 18 to 30 years old.
• Be fluent in English.
• Be available for a minimum of 6 months or 12 months.
• Guaranteed hospitality internship placement.
• Cash compensation from 5,000 to 10,000 THB per month.
• Standard shared housing inside/outside the hotel or cash allowance for housing on the top of your cash compensation.
• Meals on duty
• Visa assistance.
• Full support during the entire internship.
What’s not included:
• Airport Pick-up.
• Daily living expenses.
• Others not specified. * Go Dodoland can arrange your travel insurance. For further information contact us.
The process is really easy:
1. Send your application:
• Fill out the application form.
• Send your CV in English and a motivational letter.
• Choose a date to have a first interview with us. (The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest)
• If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enrol into the program.
2. Deposit payment to submit your application.
3. Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
4. Interviews: Go Dodoland will arrange interviews with potential companies according to your requirements and profile.
5. Once a company accepts you, you will receive a confirmation with your internship details.
6. Accept your internship offer and pay the rest of the program fees.
7. Arrival: start your visa process and get ready for your internship in Thailand!