Would you like to live in the pearl of the Indian? This is your chance to enjoy an experience in the Maldives. These internships give you the opportunity to expand your language skills as well as to gather professional work experience in the hospitality and tourism industry. The hotels provide meals, uniforms, training, cash compensation and accommodation, so you do not have to worry about anything before your arrival.
• Be enrolled at university or MBA program or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
• Only hospitality, tourism and culinary related majors.
• Be between 18 to 30 years old.
• Be fluent in English.
• Other European language is a plus.
• Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
• Guaranteed internship placement.
• Cash compensations.
• Housing inside or outside the hotel (hostel type).
• Meals on duty.
• Visa assistance.
• Local support before and during your internship.
What’s not included:
• Daily living expenses.
• Others not specified.
* Go Dodoland can arrange your travel insurance. For further information contact us.
• Alojamiento compartido dentro o fuera del hotel.
• Comidas durante el horario laboral.
• Recogida en el aeropuerto.
• Gestión del visado con inmigración.
• Apoyo local antes y durante tu estancia.
Que no incluye el programa:
• Gastos diarios personales.
• Seguro de viaje*
• Otros no especificados.
*Go Dodoland puede encargarse de tu seguro de viaje sin compromiso. Pídenos información.
The process is really easy:
1. Send your application:
• Fill out the application form.
• Send your CV in English and a motivational letter.
• Choose a date to have a first interview with us. (The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest)
• If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enrol into the program.
2. Deposit payment to submit your application.
3. Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
4. Interviews: Go Dodoland will arrange interviews with potential companies according to your requirements and profile.
5. Once a company accepts you, you will receive a confirmation with your internship details.
6. Accept your internship offer and pay the rest of the program fees.
7. Arrival: start your visa process and get ready for your internship in Maldives.