Our training program in China is one of the most popular at the moment thanks to the great advantages offered to candidates. You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the fastest growing economy in the world with 3 to 6 month internships starting at any time of the year. The internship program takes place in the main cities of China, such as Shanghai, Chengdu or Hong Kong.
About the country:
China is the most popular country in the world, with more than 1300 million inhabitants, and the world’s leading economic power by GDP. With an area of 9,596,960 km², 5 China – which has borders with fourteen sovereign States – note 1 is the third largest country in the world by land area behind Russia and Canada. It is also the largest exporter and importer of goods and the first industrial power. Thanks to its economic development, thousands of opportunities await you in this great country.
From 3 to 6 months with the possibility to extend the visa in the country.
The internship program can be started at any time of the year. Candidates are recommended to register three or four months before the start date of the program.
• Be enrolled in the university / school or have less than 12 months after completing the studies.
• In the case of being graduated, a letter of support must be provided by the school.
• Have studies related to the position to which it applies.
• Have work experience of at least 6 months in the position requested.
• Be between 18 and 30 years old.
• Be fluent in English (Mandarin e basic is a plus)
• Guaranteed internship in the desired position.
• Meals on duty (mainly at hospitality internships).
• Visa management with immigration.
• Local support before and during your stay.
What’s not included:
• Personal daily expenses.
• Accommodation (only included in hospitality internships)
• Travel insurance*
• Others not specified.
* Go Dodoland can arrange your travel insurance. For further information contact us.
The process is really easy
1. Send your application
• Fill out the application form.
• Send your CV in English and a motivational letter.
• Choose a date to have a first interview with us. (The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest)
• If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
2. Deposit payment to submit your application.
3. Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
4. Interviews: Go Dodoland will arrange interviews with potential companies according to your requirements and profile.
5. Once a company accepts you, you will receive a confirmation with your internship details.
6. Accept your internship offer and pay the rest of the program fees.