Would you like to do internships on the other side of the world and discover a completely unique island? Then Australia is the ideal destination for you to do your internship abroad! Australia is a picturesque country that is rich in culture, history, people, landscapes and has some of the most impressive and extraordinary animals. The legendary land lies between the Indian Ocean and the Pacific. There are many things to see and do in this island. For example, see the sacred rock of Uluru, the vast Bush desert, or discover where the aborigines live, go to the largest coral reef in the world to dive with fish. And of course you can not leave without learning to surf!
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world with an area of 7 741 220 km² and the one with the lowest population density with 2.8 inhabitants per km². Its capital is Canberra although the large coastal cities are the most popular such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
This great country stands out above all for its exotic flora and fauna with species that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
From 6 to 12 months.
The internship program can be started at any time of the year. Candidates are recommended to register three or four months before the start date of the program.
• Be enrolled in the university / school or have less than 12 months after completing the studies.
• Have studies related to the position to which it applies.
• Have work experience of at least 6 months in the position requested.
• Be between 18 and 30 years old.
• Be fluent in English.
The internship program in Australia is not remunerated although depending on the profile and experience of the candidate the local company can help offering other compensations such as transportation, meals, etc.
Internships regarding tourism and hospitality field can receive a cash compensation.
What the program includes:
• Guaranteed practices in the desired position.
• Assistance in finding accommodation
• Meals during working hours (only at hospitality internships)
• Airport pick.up.
• Assistance in visa management.
• Local support before and during your stay.
What the program does not include:
• Personal daily expenses.
• Travel insurance*
• Others not specified.
* Go Dodoland can arrange your travel insurance. For further information contact us.
The process is really easy:
1. Send your application:
• Fill out the application form.
• Send your CV in English and a motivational letter.
• Choose a date to have a first interview with us. (The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest)
• If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enrol into the program.
2. Deposit payment to submit your application.
3. Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
4. Interviews: Go Dodoland will arrange interviews with potential companies according to your requirements and profile.
5. Once a company accepts you, you will receive a confirmation with your internship details.
6. Accept your internship offer and pay the rest of the program fees.
Arrival: start your visa process and get ready for your internship in Australia.