The UAE attracts people from all over the world wanting to experience what the country has to offer. The UAE is continuously being developed with more and more high-rise buildings and luxury hotels constructed which attracts multinational companies as well as international investors. The UAE hospitality program offers an opportunity to work in a luxury environment based on traditional Arabic heritage mixed with western influences.
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Um Al Qaiwan, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and Doha
From 6 to 12 months.
The internship program can be started at any time of the year. Candidates are recommended to register three or four months before the start date of the program.
• Be enrolled at university or MBA program or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
• Only hospitality, tourism and culinary related majors.
• Be between 18 to 30 years old.
• Be fluent in English.
• Other European language is a plus.
• Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
6 months program = As from 700 euros
12 months program = As from 800 euros
• Guaranteed internship placement.
• Cash compensations between 500 – 1,500 AED a month.
• Housing inside our outside the hotel (hostel type).
• Meals during working hours.
• Visa assistance.
• Local support before and during your internship.
What´s not included:
• Flight to and from the Emirates.
• Daily living expenses.
• Others not specified.
The process is really easy:
1. Send your application:
• Fill out the application form.
• Send your CV in English and a motivational letter.
• Choose a date to have a first interview with us. (The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest)
• If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
2. Deposit payment to submit your application.
3. Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
4. Interviews: Go Dodoland will arrange interviews with potential companies according to your requirements and profile.
5. Once a company accepts you, you will receive a confirmation with your internship details.
6. Accept your internship offer and pay the rest of the program fees.
7. Arrival: start your visa process and get ready for your internship in Emirates.