Requirements of the program:
All candidates must have a minimum work experienceand be fluent in English. If you do not meet these requirements you can opt for unpaid internships during summer.
Have enough funds to cover the life in the country.
The internship program in the USA is divided into two categories:
Aimed at university students or recent graduates.
- Be a full-time student at an official higher education centre or have graduated less than a year ago.
- Have completed at least one year of higher education before starting the program.
- Duration of the internship from 1 to 12 months.
Aimed at young professionals with at least one year of professional experience. Participants in this program must meet the following requirements:
- Be over 20 and not more than 40.
- If you do not have higher education: be in possession of the baccalaureate degree and have 5 years of professional experience in a specific field.
- If you are a graduate or graduate: Have a professional experience of at least 1 year.
- Duration of the internship from 1 to 18 months.
The Trainee program aims to improve the professional career of the participant, so the internships have to be closely linked to your training and / or professional experience.