The UAE attracts people from all over the world wanting to experience what the country has to offer. The UAE is continuously being developed with more and more high-rise buildings and luxury hotels constructed which attracts multinational companies as well as international investors. The UAE hospitality program offers an opportunity to work in a luxury environment based on traditional Arabic heritage mixed with western influences.
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Um Al Qaiwan, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and Doha
From 6 to 12 months.
The internship program can be started at any time of the year. Candidates are recommended to register three or four months before the start date of the program.
• Food & Beverage.
• Front Desk.
• Spa & Wellness.
• Financial services / Insurance / offshore banking.
• Design (web, graphic…)
• Logistics and storage.
• International Trade.
• Be enrolled at university or MBA program or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
• Only hospitality, tourism and culinary related majors.
• Be between 18 to 30 years old.
• Be fluent in English.
• Other European language is a plus.
• Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
The internship program in the UAE is remunerated with a monthly stipend of between 250 euros and 300 euros depending on the profile and the candidate’s previous experience.
Once selected by the local company, we will ask you for the necessary documents to begin the visa process
As from 600 euros.
• Guaranteed internship placement.
• Cash compensations between 500 – 1,500 AED a month.
• Housing inside our outside the hotel (hostel type).
• Meals during working hours.
• Visa assistance.
• Local support before and during your internship.
• Flight to and from the Emirates.
• Daily living expenses.
• Others not specified.
SI LO TIENES CLARO ¡SOLICITA TU INSCRIPCIÓN YA!
¿Necesitas más información? ¡Subscríbete y te informaremos de todo!