INTERNSHIP IN MAURITIUS
A perfect blend between work and leisure. What else than living on a tropical island which enjoys a warm climate throughout the year, and which boasts some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world?Mauritius offers such combination of both for those who enjoy outdoor activities while achieving a professional experience in a multicultural environment.
Moreover, within 40 years of independence, Mauritius has known an incredible economic growth which has positioned the country amongst the most successful in Africa. Several sectors has thrived over years and today the island offers a variety of possibilities for your internship experience.Candidate profile:
- Young people between 18-30 years old.
- University Degree Students or Master Degree Students.
- High level of English - intermediate (B2) and advanced (C1).
- Recommended to have a minimum level of French.
Fields of practice::You will get to choose between various sectors such as:
- Financial services/ Insurances/ offshore banking.
- Hospitality and Leisure.
- IT development.
- Research and Technology.
- Fishing and Marine Industry.
- Freeport and Warehousing.
- Food processing.
It depends on the candidate but the maximum stay permitted with a student visa is 6 months.Salary:
It depends on the company and the candidate's professional experience although companies usually offer a stipend to cover transportation costs.What includes the program:
- Search for the company.
- Search for accommodation.
- VISA procedures.
- Airport pickup.
- Assistance during your stay in Mauritius.
- Other services (insurance management, etc)